Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Im backk :D

Hello dudes and dudetes

I know, I haven't been around for a while. 2 years to be exact. Where have I gone? Why didn't I posts again? Well, I have a better excuse other than the fact that I was busy with school, works and stuff. Well at least I'm back now with the new me :D. Just so u know. I'm now in Indonesia. Came beck in June 2012... Didn't really do anything though except preparing for my wedding celebration for September 2012.
Oh well there are a lot to share about my wedding, my honeymoon n what I've been doing in Jakarta for this couple of months. I will share it later in my upcoming post. so STANDBY for that :*

Anyway, I wanted to share this right now:


-I wish smokers would appreciate non-smokers as much as non-smokers tolerate smokers smoking in front of them. I am a non-smoker, but I have no issue with smokers because such is a personal option. However, I am irritated when smokers smoke in non-smoking areas. Wouldn't life be much nicer if people can obey to such simple rules? It's called "tolerance" because this world is shared.



-Time is valuable, because we only own 24 hours in a day, and I live by the rule that "today might be my last day". I guess such thinking has always been my biggest push to do my best and enjoy each day, and such thinking is the reason why I mind when people seem to waste (my) time. You see, this is another form of tolerance. Appreciating that other people have their own things to do, we should not waste other people's time and vice versa. We should all try to be more time-efficient. Look around. Observe, analyze, understand, think, and have reasons for the things we ask other people to do for us. This is Jakarta, where traffic jam is a daily dose. Lessen our traveling distance whenever possible, think ways to avoid getting other people stuck in traffic jam just to attend our meeting-invitation which probably could have been done through a simple tele-con, work out midpoints that is the closest for everyone, be fair when assessing who needs who. In the latter, the one who needs the other should be the one accommodating rather than demanding. Make it into a habit to brief and correspondence via emails or phone. Keep things quick and simple. Life should not just be about working and getting stuck in the traffic jam. There should be a part in our day spent just to relax and have quality time with ourselves or family.

-Today has been my zillionth time greeting someone I know in public by sharing a smile and waving my hand but got no respond at all. Most of the time the other person just looks away and pretend that they don't know me. I wonder why. Maybe they just don't like me hehehehehehehe...

-Regardless whatever arguments and disagreements my parents and I share, seeing my parents smile at the end of the day is the best best best thing in life. The people you fight with are most often the people worth fighting for. I love you, mom and dad...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment